- Peripheral Blood Karyotyping Medium with PHA, 100 ml
- Aquaguard-1 - Roztwór do dezynfekcji inkubatorów, 100ml
- Cell Proliferation Kit XTT, 1000 assays
- Pipety serologiczne 5 ml, TPP
- Butle do hodowli 25 cm/ Filter Cap, 10 szt.
- Butle do hodowli 75 cm/ Filter Cap, 5 szt.
- Cell Freezing Medium with DMSO, 20ml
- Peripheral Blood Karyotyping Medium with PHA, 500 ml
- Penicillin-Streptomycin solution, 1x, 100 ml
- EZ-PCR Mycoplasma Test Kit, 20 assays
Accutase Xeno-Free, 100ml
Gentle alternative solution to trypsin
Used for cell detachment and tissue dissociation
Producent: Biological Industries
Accutase Solution is an alternative solution to trypsin developed for gentle and effective detachment of adherent cells.
Accutase is mixture of proteolytic and collagenolytic enzymes for use in dissociation of cells from standard and adhesion-coated culture dishes as well as for gentle tissue dissociation. The well-balanced combination of proteolytic and collagenolytic activities ensures that surface proteins and epitopes stay entirely intact. Accutase is therefore perfectly suited for applications that require an unchanged cell surface, such as detaching cells for analysis of cell surface markers, cell proliferation, routine cell passage, production scale-up (bioreactor), and flow cytometry.
Accutase has been shown to be effective on a number of cell types, including human embryonic stem (hES) cells, neuronal stem cells, fibroblasts, keratinocytes, vascular endothelial cells, hepatocytes, vascular smooth muscle cells, hepatocyte progenitors, primary chick embryo neuronal cells, bone marrow stem cells, adherent CHO and BHK cells, and macrophages.
- Ready-to-use solution
- Gentle formula for cell detachment and tissue dissociation
- No mammalian or bacterial-derived components
- Effective in detaching primary fibroblasts, endothelial cells, neurons, tumor cell lines, and insect cells
- Ideal for detaching cells for cell surface marker analysis, virus growth assay, flow cytometry, and bioreactor scale-up