- Peripheral Blood Karyotyping Medium with PHA, 100 ml
- Aquaguard-1 - Roztwór do dezynfekcji inkubatorów, 100ml
- Cell Proliferation Kit XTT, 1000 assays
- Pipety serologiczne 5 ml, TPP
- Butle do hodowli 25 cm/ Filter Cap, 10 szt.
- Butle do hodowli 75 cm/ Filter Cap, 5 szt.
- Cell Freezing Medium with DMSO, 20ml
- Peripheral Blood Karyotyping Medium with PHA, 500 ml
- Penicillin-Streptomycin solution, 1x, 100 ml
- EZ-PCR Mycoplasma Test Kit, 20 assays
AF NutriStem™ hESC XF without TGF & FGF - Xeno-Free medium for human ES & iPS Cell culture, 500ml
NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium is a widely published, defined, xeno-free,
serum-free cell culture medium designed to support the growth and
expansion of human induced pluripotent stem (hiPS) and human embryonic
stem (hES) cells. Protocols have been established around the world for
applications ranging from derivation to differentiation.
NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium offers the ability to culture cells in a
completely xeno-free medium without the need for high levels of basic
FGF and other stimulatory growth factors and cytokines. In addition,
superior cell attachment and proliferation is observed with NutriStem®
hPSC XF Medium aid high-throughput screening applications. NutriStem®
hPSC XF Medium exhibits a consistent media performance and predictable
cellular behavior derived from a defined xeno-free formulation as well
as increased reproducibility shown in long-term growth of over 50
Low-protein formulation that contains stable L-alanyl-L-glutamine and HSA.
- Defined, serum-free, and xeno-free
- Flexible and compatible with multiple matrices (including vitronectin, laminin, and Matrigel)
- Amenable to weekend-free culture
- Drug Master File (DMF) available, produced under cGMP
- Enables efficient expansion and growth of hES and hiPS cells in feeder-free culture systems
- Extensively tested and widely used on multiple hES and iPS cell lines, including H1, H9.2, I6, I3.2, and CL1
Producent: Biological Industries
Traditional human Embryonic Stem Cells culture methods require the use of mouse or human fibroblast feeder layers, or feeder-conditioned medium. These culture methods are labor-intensive, hard to scale up, and it is difficult to maintain human ES cells undifferentiated due to undefined conditions.
NutriStem™ media were developed by Biological Industries with a leading group in stem cell research, to enable the maintenance and expansion of human ES and iPS cells with feeder cells or on feeder-independent culture.
Human ES cells (i.e., H9.2, I6, I3.2, H1) cultured in NutriStem™ media displayed:
The ability to self-renew, by expansion in feeder-free culture conditions (Matrigel), on human-feeder layer (HFF) or on Mouse feeder cells (MEFs)
Expression of hESC specific transcription factors and antigens Pluripotency by the ability to differentiate into the three germ layers (endoderm, ectoderm and mesoderm) in-vitro by EB formation and in-vivo by teratoma formation in SCID mice
and Human ES cell normal phenotype and genotype
NutriStem™ human ES & iPS cell culture media provides:
Consistent media performance and predictable cellular behavior derived from a defined xeno-free formulation
Increased reproducibility shown in long-term growth of over 50 passages
in eliminating the need to prepare feeder cells when choosing to culture on feeder-free layer
Cost efficiency obtained in low human recombinant growth factor concentrations (rh bFGF, rh TGFβ)
Optimized for feeder-dependent culture (i.e. HFF and MEF)
Superior performance on HFF feeder layer
When culturing on feeder-free layer (i.e. Matrigel) an addition of 5% of Bio-Pure Human Serum Albumin (HSA solution, 10%) (Cat.# 05-720-1) is required.