- Peripheral Blood Karyotyping Medium with PHA, 100 ml
- Aquaguard-1 - Roztwór do dezynfekcji inkubatorów, 100ml
- Cell Proliferation Kit XTT, 1000 assays
- Pipety serologiczne 5 ml, TPP
- Butle do hodowli 25 cm/ Filter Cap, 10 szt.
- Butle do hodowli 75 cm/ Filter Cap, 5 szt.
- Cell Freezing Medium with DMSO, 20ml
- Peripheral Blood Karyotyping Medium with PHA, 500 ml
- Penicillin-Streptomycin solution, 1x, 100 ml
- RPMI Medium 1640 with L-glutamine, with phenol red 1x, 10 x 100 ml
AF NutriStem™ hESC XF - Xeno-Free medium for human ES & iPS Cell culture, without HSA, 500ml
Producent: Biological Industries
Traditional human Embryonic Stem Cells culture methods require the use of mouse or human fibroblast feeder layers, or feeder-conditioned medium. These culture methods are labor-intensive, hard to scale up, and it is difficult to maintain human ES cells undifferentiated due to undefined conditions.
NutriStem™ media were developed by Biological Industries with a leading group in stem cell research, to enable the maintenance and expansion of human ES and iPS cells with feeder cells or on feeder-independent culture.
Human ES cells (i.e., H9.2, I6, I3.2, H1) cultured in NutriStem™ media displayed:
The ability to self-renew, by expansion in feeder-free culture conditions (Matrigel), on human-feeder layer (HFF) or on Mouse feeder cells (MEFs)
Expression of hESC specific transcription factors and antigens Pluripotency by the ability to differentiate into the three germ layers (endoderm, ectoderm and mesoderm) in-vitro by EB formation and in-vivo by teratoma formation in SCID mice
and Human ES cell normal phenotype and genotype
NutriStem™ human ES & iPS cell culture media provides:
Consistent media performance and predictable cellular behavior derived from a defined xeno-free formulation
Increased reproducibility shown in long-term growth of over 50 passages
in eliminating the need to prepare feeder cells when choosing to culture on feeder-free layer
Cost efficiency obtained in low human recombinant growth factor concentrations (rh bFGF, rh TGFβ)
Optimized for feeder-dependent culture (i.e. HFF and MEF)
Superior performance on HFF feeder layer
When culturing on feeder-free layer (i.e. Matrigel) an addition of 5% of Bio-Pure Human Serum Albumin (HSA solution, 10%) (Cat.# 05-720-1) is required.