- Peripheral Blood Karyotyping Medium with PHA, 100 ml
- Aquaguard-1 - Roztwór do dezynfekcji inkubatorów, 100ml
- Cell Proliferation Kit XTT, 1000 assays
- Pipety serologiczne 5 ml, TPP
- Butle do hodowli 25 cm/ Filter Cap, 10 szt.
- Butle do hodowli 75 cm/ Filter Cap, 5 szt.
- Cell Freezing Medium with DMSO, 20ml
- Peripheral Blood Karyotyping Medium with PHA, 500 ml
- Penicillin-Streptomycin solution, 1x, 100 ml
- RPMI Medium 1640 with L-glutamine, with phenol red 1x, 10 x 100 ml
EndoGo™ XF Medium - Endothelial Cell Culture Basal Medium 500ml + Supplement Mix 2,5ml
Product Overview:EndoGo™ XF Medium is a novel xeno-free culture medium specially designed for long-term expansion of large and small vessels endothelial cells from various sources. The medium provides optimally balanced nutritional environment that selectively promotes proliferation of normal human endothelial cells , while maintaining typical cobblestone-like cell morphology, phenotypic surface marker profile, and angiogenic differentiation potential.
EndoGo™ XF supports microvascular endothelial cells (MVEC)
- Defined, xeno-free, serum-free medium
- Supports long-term expansion of large and small vessels endothelial cells
- Maintains high proliferation potential, typical morphology and EC marker expression
Producent: Biological Industries
EndoGo™ XF Medium is
recommended for use in conjunction with Recombinant Trypsin Solution
with EDTA (Cat. No. 03-079-1) and Soybean Trypsin Inhibitor (SBTI) (Cat.
Storage and Stability
- EndoGo™ XF Medium should be stored at 2 to 8°C.
- EndoGo™ XF Supplement Mix should be stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles (up to two freeze – thaw cycles max.)
- The complete EndoGo™ XF Medium is stable at 2 to 8°C for up to 30 days.
- Avoid exposure to light.
For the preparation of the complete medium, aseptically add 2.5ml of
EndoGo™ XF Supplement Mix to 500ml of EndoGo™ XF Medium. Alternatively,
for the preparation of smaller volumes, EndoGo™ Supplement Mix may be
thawed, aliquoted and re-freezed.
Add 2-5% of male human AB serum (off the clot) (e.g. Access Biologicals) or pooled human platelet lysate (e.g. Cook Medicals, Stemulate™ G34934).