- BIO-PB™ Karyotyping Medium, with PHA, 100 ml
- Skrobaki, dł. 24 cm - Cell scrapper
- Aquaguard-1 - Roztwór do dezynfekcji inkubatorów, 100ml
- Cell Proliferation Kit XTT, 1000 assays
- Pipety serologiczne 5 ml, TPP
- Butle do hodowli 25 cm/ Filter Cap, 10 szt.
- Butle do hodowli 75 cm/ Filter Cap, 5 szt.
- Cell Freezing Medium with DMSO, 20ml
- BIO-PB™ Karyotyping Medium, with PHA, 500 ml
- Penicillin-Streptomycin solution, 1x, 100 ml
EZ-DNA Genomic DNA Isolation Kit
Recovery is between 70-100%
Producent: Biological Industries
EZ-DNA is a non-organic and ready-to-use reagent for the isolation of genomic DNA from samples of human, animal, plant, yeast, bacterial and viral origin. EZ-DNA is based on disruption of cells in a guanidine-detergent lysing solution that hydrolyzes RNA and allows the selective precipitation of DNA from a cell lysate with ethanol.
Following an ethanol wash, the DNA is solubilized in water or 8 mM NaOH. There is no phenol in EZ-DNA.
- Fast procedure, can be completed in 10-30 minutes
- Permits isolation of genomic DNA from a large number of samples of small or large volumes
- The percentage of DNA recovery is around 70-100%
The isolated DNA can be used, without additional purification, for Southern analysis, dot blot hybridization, molecular cloning, RFLP, PCR and other molecular biology and biotechnology applications.