- BIO-PB™ Karyotyping Medium, with PHA, 100 ml
- Skrobaki, dł. 24 cm - Cell scrapper
- Aquaguard-1 - Roztwór do dezynfekcji inkubatorów, 100ml
- Cell Proliferation Kit XTT, 1000 assays
- Pipety serologiczne 5 ml, TPP
- Butle do hodowli 25 cm/ Filter Cap, 10 szt.
- Butle do hodowli 75 cm/ Filter Cap, 5 szt.
- BIO-PB™ Karyotyping Medium, with PHA, 500 ml
- Penicillin-Streptomycin solution, 1x, 100 ml
- EZ-PCR Mycoplasma Test Kit with internal control, 20 assays
EZ-RNA II Total RNA Isolation Kit with BCP, 100ml
EZ-RNA II is a complete kit with ready-to-use reagents for the isolation of total RNA from samples of human, animal, plant, yeast, bacterial and viral origin.
Producent: Biological Industries (Izrael)
Wielkość opakowania: 100 ml
EZ-RNA II is based on disruption of cells in guanidine thiocyanate/detergent solution, followed by organic extraction and alcohol precipitation of the RNA, and which allows simultaneous processing of a large number of samples. 1-Bromo-3-chloropropane (BCP) replaces chloroform, a highly volatile and toxic reagent used in molecular biology. Substituting BCP for chloroform in the EZ-RNA II kit reduces toxic material handling without any reverse effects on the quality of isolated RNA, DNA or proteins. The resulting RNA is suitable for the isolation of Poly A+ RNA or for Northern Blotting, Dot Blotting, in vitro Translation, Molecular Cloning, RT-PCR and RNase Protection Assays, or other analytical procedures. DNA and proteins can also be recovered from the interphase and the organic phase of the same sample.