- Peripheral Blood Karyotyping Medium with PHA, 100 ml
- Aquaguard-1 - Roztwór do dezynfekcji inkubatorów, 100ml
- Cell Proliferation Kit XTT, 1000 assays
- Pipety serologiczne 5 ml, TPP
- Butle do hodowli 25 cm/ Filter Cap, 10 szt.
- Butle do hodowli 75 cm/ Filter Cap, 5 szt.
- Cell Freezing Medium with DMSO, 20ml
- Peripheral Blood Karyotyping Medium with PHA, 500 ml
- Penicillin-Streptomycin solution, 1x, 100 ml
- RPMI Medium 1640 with L-glutamine, with phenol red 1x, 10 x 100 ml
Innovative Solutions for cGMP-grade Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Culture
Innovative Solutions for cGMP-grade Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Culture"
About this Webinar:
Human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs) are currently the subject of many clinical trials world-wide, as researchers develop new treatments for a variety of regenerative and inflammatory diseases. The use of a completely defined, serum-free, xeno-free culture system for hMSCs is necessary to provide control over research variables and reduce the inconsistency inherent in serum-containing culture systems.
David Fiorentini will provide an overview of the novel NutriStem® MSC xeno-free, serum-free culture system, which efficiently supports initial isolation and optimal expansion of hMSCs from a variety of sources, while maintaining appropriate hMSC features, such as proper fibroblast-like cell morphology, phenotypic surface marker expression profiles, differentiation capacity, self-renewal potential, and genetic stability over time. In addition, he will also describe the MSCgo™ family of xeno-free, serum-free differentiation media for use in generating mature adipocytes, osteoblasts, and chondrocytes using hMSCs isolated from a variety of sources.
Producent: Biological Industries