- Peripheral Blood Karyotyping Medium with PHA, 100 ml
- Aquaguard-1 - Roztwór do dezynfekcji inkubatorów, 100ml
- Cell Proliferation Kit XTT, 1000 assays
- Pipety serologiczne 5 ml, TPP
- Butle do hodowli 25 cm/ Filter Cap, 10 szt.
- Butle do hodowli 75 cm/ Filter Cap, 5 szt.
- Cell Freezing Medium with DMSO, 20ml
- Peripheral Blood Karyotyping Medium with PHA, 500 ml
- Penicillin-Streptomycin solution, 1x, 100 ml
- RPMI Medium 1640 with L-glutamine, with phenol red 1x, 10 x 100 ml
NutriStem® V9 XF Medium (basal medium 500ml+ supplement 1ml)
NutriStem® V9 XF medium is a defined, xeno-free, serum-free medium
designed to support the growth and expansion of human pluripotent stem
cells (hPSC), using vitronectin and enzyme-free passage using EDTA. It
contains only the essential components required for long-term
maintenance of hES and hiPS cells. NutriStem® V9 XF medium shows
superior proliferation rates during long-term cultures, while
maintaining the pluripotency of the cells.
NutriStem® V9 XF medium allows culture of hPSC in vitronectin pre-coated culture, as well as direct addition of vitronectin to the medium (no need for pre-coating).
- Maintains human ES and iPS cell pluripotency at high passage
- Superior results using Vitronectin, may be used with Matrigel coated plates
- Save time and skip the time consuming precoating step!
- Defined, serum-free, xeno-free
- Produced under cGMP
- Supports long-term expansion
- Long weekend-free (up to 60 hours
- Cytokine- free basal medium, applicable for EBs formation, reprogramming, and differentiation
- The proteins used: HSA (Human Serum Albumin), rh bFGF, rh TGFβ, human transferrin and recombinant human insulin.
- Contains Alanyl glutamine. Does not contain antibiotics.
Producent: Biological Industries
Storage Conditions Store at -10° to -20°C
quality control Each lot is tested for performance using H1 hESC by expansion of the cells for 3 passages, IF staining for pluripotency marker, and morphology. Other tests include sterility, pH, osmolality and endotoxins levels.
legal NutriStem® is a registered trademark of Biological Industries.